A parting thought to close-out the week: “Act … !”
Act … !
Little happens unless we act. Few things change unless we act. Nothing gets better unless we act.
Act is a powerful word and idea – even when we’re not quite sure how or why. Here are some ways you might choose to act, even if you’re unsure:
- “Act as if … “ to instil confidence.
- “Act until …” to muster perseverance.
- “Act before …” to promote initiative.
- “Act like …” to model excellence.
- “Act now …” to defeat procrastination.
Change everything by choosing to act.